Sunday, September 4, 2016

Holiday Catalogue Card Swap - Day 3



I don't usually make New Years cards, but I have seen many that I like. When I saw the "It's a Celebration" stamp set and the Fancy Frost sequins, in the new 2016 Catalogue, I just new that it was time I made some. I also thought this would be a great time to once again make a tall and skinny card (No. 10 envelope). SO using the colours of the Fancy Frost sequins I chose these colours to make my New Year cards rather than the traditional black and gold or silver.


Obviously I also used the Number of Years and Large Number die set for this card as well as the Duet Banner punch.


You can see that the matted white, numbers and 'Celebrate' banner are all popped up with dimensionals.


I often avoid heat embossing on the inside of a card, but it just seemed right to do it for this card.


Do you like to make New Year cards? I decided that for family I might just do it. Of course this stamp set can be used for any occasion of celebration, such as birthday, graduation, job promotion, retirement, etc.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the fourth, and last, card I made for this swap.

Happy Stamping!









Add any of these items onto your Holiday Catalogue order...

For the next three weeks there will be SPECIAL OFFERS as well! Each week, for the next three weeks, there will be a different set of specials.

Week 1 Special Offers are available September 1-7
Week 2 Special Offers are available September 8-14
Week 3 Special Offers are available September 15-21


Check out the discounted products below and don’t miss out on these great deals at 25% off!



1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Wow. What a beautiful card!