Saturday, September 3, 2016

Holiday Catalogue Card Swap - Day 2



Today's Seashore Stampers Card Swap post is a Christmas card created using the Christmas Pines Bundle. You have already seen a couple of cards made using the Beautiful Pines Die Set, but today you will see that I opted to stamp the pine branches and only die cut the pine cones. One of my favorite colour combinations for Christmas is Soft Sky, Silver, & White.


In the next two close ups you can better see the use of Whisper White ink. I used both Soft Sky and Whisper White to stamp the pine boughs with...


...and the falling snow background stamped in Whisper White, as well.

In the side view, you can see how I attached the ribbon and pine cones.


You saw the sparkle on the front of the card, but you can't see it very well in this photo of the inside. I stamped the pine cones for the inside rather than die cutting them.



Well this is the 2nd card that I made for the swap, and there are two more to go. Have fun shopping the new 2016 Holiday Catalogue, and don't forget the Special Offers available until September 7th!

Happy Stamping!










Add any of these items onto your Holiday Catalogue order...

For the next three weeks there will be SPECIAL OFFERS as well! Each week, for the next three weeks, there will be a different set of specials.

Week 1 Special Offers are available September 1-7
Week 2 Special Offers are available September 8-14
Week 3 Special Offers are available September 15-21


Check out the discounted products below and don’t miss out on these great deals at 25% off!


5 comments:

GerriK said...

Sabrina,
This card is beautiful!! I've been following your blog for awhile now. I just love your designs. You're so talented. Thanks for sharing.

Linda Vich said...

WOWWWWWWWW! Love it!

Unknown said...

TY so much for the lovely comments. Happy stamping!

Marianne B in AZ said...

I love this set...it has been calling my name... I am certain that because of your card, the calls have turned to yells! This color combination is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

Phyllis Strickland said...

What a delightful winter card! I think of snowflakes and frost when I look at it. Stunning!