Saturday, September 17, 2016

Frosted Medallion Card in Spring Colours



Wouldn't you know it. The day I decided to post a Spring/Summer/feminine card, is the day we get our first Fall rainy day... After yesterday's monochromatic Christmas card I was in the mood to create something light and feminine. I ended up casing a card by Elizabeth Gross - loved the colours and use of the Frosted Medallions.

In the close up below you can see that used my Aqua Painters and the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.


Next we see one of the stamp set's sentiments...


...and the layering of the card. The inside of the medallion and the sentiment banners are the only things that are popped up with dimensionals.


For the inside, I stamped another of the sentiments of this set.  I believe that this sentiment will coordinate with many different kind of celebrations.


Well that's it for today. I'm off to a day of fun with my Seashore Stampers group.

Happy stamping!







This is the third and final week of the September Special Offers! And this is a great set of deals for card makers that need to put something together quickly or for traditional or pocket scrapbookers! These items are at 25% off!




No comments: