Thursday, August 11, 2016

2016 Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek - Stampin' Up! Video



Hello everyone! Yesterday was spent preparing for future classes, and teaching a class in the evening. Today, I will be out for most of the day, keeping appointments. That means that I haven't had the time to create something to share with you today. However, Stampin' Up! has released some new videos for the Holiday Catalogue that I can share with you. And since I can't get everything I would like to create and share with you, a video is the next best thing!

This sweet adorable bundle creates some pretty darling little houses.


 Just think of a Halloween Village, or a Christmas Village! They would add such fun in your Halloween or Christmas decor. Great little treat boxes, too! This is on my wish list, and I bet it will be on yours too.


Have a great day everyone, and happy creating!







REMEMBER, this incredible  Stampin' Up! exclusive, limited time bundle is available only from August 2nd through 31st! You can purchase the stamp set and dies separately or as a bundle. You can also use your July Bonus Coupons to get this bundle!






No comments: