Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Unique Wedding Card 2

OK, so this is the third card I made in search of a wedding card to give to my daughter on her wedding day. Her colours were Black and Purple, while her partner's were Black and Red. So I thought maybe I would try and make a lighter card using only the black & purple. I used a non Stampin' Up! embossing folder on the purple because I didn't have a SU one that would go with the stamped flourishes of the First Sight stamp set.


After stamping the flourishes, I added some little Rhinestones on them as well as a nice line of them under the sentiment as you see below.


The white section is popped up with dimensionals as you see in the side view below.


I lost the photo of the inside, so I can't show it to you. But I just had off stamped flourishes in the upper left (smaller) and lower right (a little larger) corners.

Tomorrow I will show you the final of the three, but the second one I made. This is the card I ended up giving the couple, even though it is a very different kind of wedding card.

Happy Stamping! Be sure to check out how you can earn extra Stampin' Rewards at the end of this post.






Extra Stampin’ Rewards!
For the month of June, you can get $40 in Extra Stampin' Rewards when you host a stamping event with $400 or more in sales. That’s more money you can use for products in the new annual catalog, and you know there are PLENTY of new products you’ll want to bring home. Remember, Stampin’ Rewards can be used on a Starter Kit, so this is a great time for you to sign up with me!


 Details
  • Hosts who have qualifying events with $400 CAD or more in sales during the promotion period (June 1 - 30) will receive $40 CAD in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
  • Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
  • Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
  • Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.





No comments: