Monday, May 9, 2016

June Scrapbook Parade Crop Classes -1

I'm busy getting ready to leave for Boise, so I've scheduled this post for you. This is one of the classes I'll be teaching at the Scrapbook Parade Crop on Saturday, June 25th. I'm not able to make it to the one this Saturday, as I will be in Boise. Take note of the registration and Payment deadline for this class.





Birthday Blossoms Card Class

Saturday, June 25, 2016
9:30am - 1:30pm (includes 1/2 hour lunch break)
With Stamp Set $42.00
Without Stamp Set $34.00

Scrapbook Parade Crop - Langford Legion Hall, 761 Station Ave, Langford


Registration & Payment Deadline - Tuesday, June 14

For these lovely birthday cards we will be background stamping, ink sponging, heat embossing, punching, die cutting & watercolouring! All these techniques will be so fun to work with. We will have more then the usual class time to work on all these cards, so you won't feel a time crunch.

Please Bring to Class the following:
Stamping pad, clear stamp blocks, stamp cleaner, ruler, pencil, double sided adhesive tape, dimensionals/pop dots, scissors, Aqua Painters (watercolouring tools) & any of the following ink pads you may have - Wild Wasabi, Versamark, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Tip Top Taupe, Archival Basic Gray, So Saffron, Smoky Slate,  & Sahara Sand.

Looking forward to seeing you there!


Part 2 of this post (the second class) will have to wait until I get back from my daughter's wedding in Boise, Idaho. I will have some new product from the new catalogue available to use by then for this class. Over the next week I will have my posts scheduled for you as if I wasn't away.
Happy Stamping!





While I am away it will be harder to take care or questions or concerns, but I will do my best to help you upon my return. If you need to order anything, please use my online store at your convenience. If you have an account already set up there you will be familiar on how to go about it. If it is your first time you can create an account (top left of the site) or just order from the list that links to catagories, or just enter the codes from the catalogue in the space provided (search the store). If you do the latter, please be sure to mark me as your demonstrator, and to allow me to contact you. (See details as to why this helps us both here). Thank you so much.





No comments: