Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Definitley Dahlia - Background Stamping 2

I'm leaving for Boise today so this has been scheduled ahead of time.

So Saffron & Mint Macaron are a lovely colour combination. This card will be for a class in July, so I won't be giving a lot of detail, but you can view the card and sign up for the class!


A closer look...


...and the inside.


Thank you for stopping in today for a look. Check in tomorrow for the class announcement, cost choices, and registration and Payment deadline.

Happy Stamping!







While I am away it will be harder to take care or questions or concerns, but I will do my best to help you upon my return. If you need to order anything, please use my online store at your convenience. If you have an account already set up there you will be familiar on how to go about it. If it is your first time you can create an account (top left of the site) or just order from the list that links to catagories, or just enter the codes from the catalogue in the space provided (search the store). If you do the latter, please be sure to mark me as your demonstrator, and to allow me to contact you. (See details as to why this helps us both here). Thank you so much.









1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Stunning card - beautiful colour combo! Love it! Thank you for sharing it!
Sunshine, New Zealand
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com