Thursday, May 12, 2016

Definitely Dahlia Card Class

I'm in Boise today, getting ready for tomorrow's wedding!

Due to the fact that some new products are still not available to me, I had to change my class schedule around to accommodate availability of these stamps after June 1st. So the following is a July class. Notice the Summer Offer too that will be for all classes held in my home during the Summer. Class at the Scrapbook Parade crops do not qualify for this offer. Also not that the classes are available three times to accommodate some people's schedules.





Definitely Dahlia

Monday, July 11, 2016
6:00pm - 9:00pm (Evening Class)

OR
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
1:00pm - 4:00pm (Afternoon Class)
OR
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
6:00pm - 9:00pm (Evening Class)

My Place

With Stamp - $35.00
With Stamp & Block F - $55.00
Without Stamp (or block) $25.00


Registration & Payment Deadline Wednesday, June 29th

Techniques - Sponging, Background stamping with over sized stamp, Silhouette Stamping over another stamp, 3 colour Stampin' Write Marker blend stamping.

These cards are easy and don't take up too much time. Great class to learn some quick card making tips.

Bring to Class: Double sided adhesive tape, dimensionals/pop ups, Clear stamping block (size F or at least 4 3/4" x4 3/4" or larger), & Stamp cleaner if you are buying your stamp for class.

SUMMER OFFER: If you bring a friend that has never attended class with me before, you and your friend  will each win a free gift from me.

See you there!

Happy Stamping!







While I am away it will be harder to take care or questions or concerns, but I will do my best to help you upon my return. If you need to order anything, please use my online store at your convenience. If you have an account already set up there you will be familiar on how to go about it. If it is your first time you can create an account (top left of the site) or just order from the list that links to catagories, or just enter the codes from the catalogue in the space provided (search the store). If you do the latter, please be sure to mark me as your demonstrator, and to allow me to contact you. (See details as to why this helps us both here). Thank you so much.



No comments: