Sunday, May 1, 2016

Birthday Blossoms - Leaves Only in Wasabi


Just one more "Birthday Blossoms" card to show you. I decided that just because of the beautiful flowers in this set, doesn't mean that we need to use them for a card. We could go for something that could just as easily be given to a man or a woman. So that was my challenge to making this quick and easy card using Wild Wasabi cardstock and ink.

I love these beautiful Antique Brads, and am so very sad to see that they will no longer be in the new catalogue. You see one being used here on the Ornate Tag Topper Punch tag with the sentiment. Below is a closer look at it. Cutting out that second sentiment banner to pop up is quite effective.


I did stamp some extra leaves to cut out for embellishing the front of the card and adding to the inside of the card.

This card has only the sentiment tag & sentiment banner popped up as you can see from the side view in the photo below.


For now that is it for my creations using this stamp set. I think I will be making a few more in the near future as I have not used up all my ideas yet.

Thank you for stopping by to have a peek! Happy stamping everyone!








No comments: