Friday, May 13, 2016

Another "Helping Me Grow" Card

Today is my daughter's wedding, so I will be doing a lot of Mom things today. But I have this for you to look at.

The card you are seeing today is cased from everyone's favorite Stampin' Up Artisan Demonstrator, Teneale Williams. Did do a couple of little things to it, differently.

With this card, you can have some creative fun with creating your own background using the stamps in this set. As this card is part of a class, I will be sharing how to do that in our class.


I love the white wash look that Teneale used and used the technique/look on this card as well.



Water Colouring with Aqua Painters is so much easier than actual water colouring. Be sure to keep checking in to find a future post on a class with water colour to learn how easy it is.

In the photo above, and below, you can see how I layered and popped the many layers of this card. I love layers!



A bit of water colouring and white wash on the inside of the card too.


Looking forward to this class with you!

Happy Stamping!







While I am away it will be harder to take care or questions or concerns, but I will do my best to help you upon my return. If you need to order anything, please use my online store at your convenience. If you have an account already set up there you will be familiar on how to go about it. If it is your first time you can create an account (top left of the site) or just order from the list that links to catagories, or just enter the codes from the catalogue in the space provided (search the store). If you do the latter, please be sure to mark me as your demonstrator, and to allow me to contact you. (See details as to why this helps us both here). Thank you so much.






No comments: