Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Another Dozen Thank You Cards - Wild About FLowers





Hello Again Everyone!

I'm entering another challenge, and want to get it posted today even though I've already posted a card for you today. I don't have to worry about linking everything later if I just do it now.

I've chosen Global Design Project again because I love the CAS sketch challenge (GDP#038) for this week. There are already some wonderful submissions from participants, and of course the design team always inspires.

With the Thank You card spree I'm on, this design layout is ideal to make another dozen.



I used  Marina Mist, Sweet Sugarplum with Wild Wasabi & Olive Green for these wonderfully Summer-like Thank you cards. Of course you can just change the sentiment for another occasion.


If I hadn't made a dozen of these cards I would of fussy cut out another set of blossoms and popped them up over the stamped ones.

I wanted a light texture behind the stamped image so I used Water Colour Paper and sponged on the Wasabi Green, Sweet Sugarplum, and Marina Mist ink from my ink pads to create the coloured backdrop for the stamped piece of Whisper White which was also given a hint of sky by lightly sponging a little Marina Mist behind the stamped flowers.


This little tiny tag was fun to make, and I was glad that it went well. The tag measures 1" x 3/8". I just cut the two corners off and punched a 1/16" hole at that end. Then I stamped the 'Hello' from the 'Thoughtful Banner' stamp set.


The only think popped up this card is that entire section strip, as you can see in the side view photo below.


This is an ideal layout of a quick and easy card or to make multiples with! It's always great to have a stack of cards to go to that are already made and waiting to be given away.

Thank you for stopping by again today, to view my entry for the GDP #038 Sketch Challenge. Be sure to check out the others, too.

DON'T FORGET THAT YOU CAN ORDER FROM THE NEW CATALOGUE TOMORROW!

Happy Stamping!








Extra Stampin’ Rewards!



For the month of June, you can get $40 in Extra Stampin' Rewards when you host a stamping event with $400 or more in sales. That’s more money you can use for products in the new annual catalog, and you know there are PLENTY of new products you’ll want to bring home. Remember, Stampin’ Rewards can be used on a Starter Kit, so this is a great time for you to sign up with me!


 Details
  • Hosts who have qualifying events with $400 CAD or more in sales during the promotion period (June 1 - 30) will receive $40 CAD in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
  • Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
  • Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
  • Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.



2 comments:

Brian King said...

Beautiful card, Sabrina! I love the color you've incorporated into the background of each panel. Lovely! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project sketch challenge!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Well done Sabrina! I love the watercolour panel so much. It adds something special to your card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge xx