Friday, April 1, 2016

Number of Years & Large Numbers Bundle - Part 4

Of my 8 grandchildren, three are boys. Wyatt is the middle grandson, cute and sweet, but a handful for his parents. I know he will love the simple shapes and bright colours. I'm wondering if I should have added a bit of red.... Any way, this is the fourth in the series of the "Number of Years" Bundle birthday cards. Did I say how much I love this set? lol!


For this card, I did do a lot of popping up of layers. Children seem to like seeing popped up layers and dimension. You can see the layering in this next photo.


For the inside I tried to off stamp/second stamp the Cucumber Crush number to lighten it up a bit. I thought that would allow me to write over the four, but as you can see the green is still bright and dominant.


Well, I have four more grandchildren's birthday cards to make. What will I come up with next, using this bundle? Keep looking for them, but I will be posting other things between them. Hope you've been inspired to get this wonderful bundle!

See the product list below, and happy creating!










No comments: