Sunday, April 24, 2016

Number of Years - Happy 12th Birthday - Chalkboard

I had promised a while back that I would continue to show you some more 'Grandchildren' birthday cards. I almost forgot! I have some more to share with you. And while  I'm on the topic, after May 31st, this stamp set and die bundle will no longer be available as a bundle! So now would be the time to get it and save!

It has been a while since I used the chalkboard technique, and I wanted to see if I could do it while using subtle pastel colours. I'll let you be the judge if you feel it works or not. Though the colour combination is unique, I feel that my grand-daughter will love t his card.


Next is a close up of the main part of the card. You will note the white line frame drawn with a Signo uni-ball gel pen. I did once again fussy cut that bunch of flowers...


The side view shows the DSP is right on the black card base, while the Whisper White and Basic Black (chalkboard) pieces are attached together and popped up with dimensionals. Then more dimensionals behind the banners and the die cut numbers.


For the inside, just the flowers stamped into a corner.


So there you have another 'grandchild' birthday card.


Thank you for stopping by today, and I hope your weekend is going well, and you found time to do a little stamping/crafting.












No comments: