Friday, April 8, 2016

Box Day - Business 10 Size

I was planning on posting this yesterday, but wasn't able to do so, and there was no post for you. Sorry.

Many of you know that I like to create cards that fit into the size 10 business envelopes as a different size and shape for a card. My samples on the size of card was building up, so I thought why not make a box that will hold a few of them! I have six cards in my box, but then some of them have one or more popped up layers to them. If you don't do that then the box will hold a few more than six cards.


It has a magnetic closure (three magnets).


I had fun stamping the top piece using the "Number of Years" stamp set in neutral colours.


If you are wondering about the corner protectors, I purchased them from ButterBee Scraps.


On the inside of the lid I used the "Number of Years" in the corners, "Layered Letters" and "Tin of Cards" stamp sets.

To access the cards in the box, just flip open the flaps!


This box uses three sheets of 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock, and 1 or 2 sheets of 12 x 12 DSP, depending on the pattern.

These instructions are for sale, and can be purchased by clicking on the "Instructions" at the top of the blog.

Here is the box created for the instructions, without any stamping and embellishing.

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you all will find a little time for yourself to papercraft this weekend! I know the weather is beautiful out there now, but maybe you can set up a little station out side to still craft.

Happy crafting!







No comments: