Wednesday, March 2, 2016

TGIF Remix - Challenge #44

I never thought that I would enter two challenges in one day, but this expires tonight, so since I already posted the other, I have to post this one as well.

TGIF (we all know what that stands for) is another challenge blog that I like to check out. This one is a choice of combinations from the month's previous challenges.


So here we go. Colours - Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, & Blushing Bride, plus two layout designs. I tried to do all three.


So this is the result.


I'm thinking more white might have been nice, but this certainly is a bright cheerful card for someone that loves pink!

Here is a somewhat of a side view with the layering details.


And now a closeup...


I love this stamp set, and wanted to use it again with the ink resist technique. I think I will do it again with some variations and in different colours.

Here are most of the things I used to make this card.


Be sure to stop by TGFI #44 to see the designer inspiration and entrant cards! Great inspiration!


Happy Stamping!





ADDED

Wow! I won this challenge!













7 comments:

Carolynn Sander said...

So pretty! Love the sponged background.

Cathy Caines said...

Seriously Sabrina.... can you get anymore awesome? Thanks for playing with TGIF!

Sara Nell Langland said...

I love this card! The white embossing just pops on that background!!!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

I LOVE your layering and the white embossing - such a pretty card! Thanks for playing at #TGIFC this week

Unknown said...

Wow Sabrina!! Stunning card! Love the white embossed look and the colored cutout flowers. THIS is a card to case! Great job and thanks for joining us at TGIF Challenges this week!

Sabrina said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!

Annette Elliott said...

Because it's so pretty! Congrats!