Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sharing VanIsle Birthday Card Swap - Part 1

Earlier I posted about the Weekly deals, but felt I should also share something creative with you. And after all I did mention a few posts ago that I would post the cards I received from my meeting Birthday Card Swap.  So these are about half of them, I'll show you the rest in another post.

Isn't this lacy butterfly beautiful!





If you wish to make this card, you'll need the following:

Water colouring, and a surprise card!

This one turned out to be an easel card!



Product to make this card:



I love the Sale-A-Bration Wildflower Fields DSP! Only available with every $60 purchase till the end of March!

Sorry, I couldn't find the stamp sets for this card. There are balloon stamps, but they look different from this particular one. And, you use either the Banner Framelits OR the Banner Triple Punch. You don't need both.

So there are four more cards to show you at a later time. Maybe tomorrow?

Thank you for having a peek at my fellow Demonstrators' creations! Happy stamping!






No comments: