Thursday, March 17, 2016

Sharing My VanIsle Meeting Make & Takes

OK, I said I would share with the Make & Takes that I made at our last meeting.

This first card has a very interesting, and very fun technique using three marbles with a drop of Ink Refill on each in a wide full size wood block stamp case. You lightly attach your paper to one side and then close the case and roll the marbles around. You do that for each colour you wish to use, one case for each colour. It's addictive, and so fun to see what pattern you get each time.




This next Make & Take is a match book large enough to hold a gift card, folded bills, or in this case a sample of lotion.  The stamp set "Enjoy the Little Things" was used to make this. It's a quick and easy project and is great for hostess gift at a dinner you have for your friends, parties, showers, etc.

I didn't get the ribbon at the Make & Take so this Sale-A-Bration Baker's Twine is all I had to used for this project.




I love the colours on this Ink Resist card. I would have loved to use So Saffron for the card base, but being one of the last to get to this Make & Take, I ended up with a white card base. Inks used were So Saffron, Pool Party, & Mint Macaron. This "Awesomely Artistic" stamp set is next on my order list!




The last Make & Take I'm showing you is like a two page card. The "Grateful Bunch ? Blossom Punch bundle is used for this card.





Isn't this a great idea!? I plan to create my own designs using this style of card base.

Are you inspired with any of these? Have fun casing them or creating your version of these.

REMINDER: In two weeks Sale-A-Bration will be over, so be sure you have all your free product and maybe extra as gifts for your creative friends and family members!

Happy Stamping!







1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Gorjuss Dragonflies! Such pretty colours!
I have recently found your blog and I am enjoying it very much! Thanks:-)
Sunshine, New Zealand
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com