Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Number of Years & Large Numbers Bundle - Part 2

On Monday, I mentioned that I was creating my grand children's birthday cards. This one is for Averi, who will be turning 9 this summer! Where does the time go? I remember holding her in my arms as infant just yesterday it seems!

First I want to mention that this may be the first time I used three layers to frame the DSP, It just didn't look right when I tried using less. So if you want to case this card, you might feel that you can get away with fewer layers.


I just had to fussy cut the flowers from the Birthday Bouquet DSP. You can also see that I used the lovely glitter tape from the Sale-A-Bration sales! After the 31st, you can no longer earn this free item. I coloured this piece with my "Stampin' Write Blushing Bride Marker"!

Here's a closer look.



And a side view...


For the inside I second stamped (off stamped first) the number 9. I wanted it to be lighter, and this time it didn't work out as well as it usually does. But Averi won't notice...


So that's it for Averi's card, and I have to say again how much this is a great stamp set to have. I've already started make other cards using this stamp set, after finishing most of the grandchildren's cards, and I can hardly wait for you to see them too.

If you are wondering what I used to make this card with, the list is below.

Happy stamping everyone!







No comments: