Monday, March 28, 2016

Number of Years & Large Numbers Bundle - Part 1

Just a little over a week ago I finally got my Year of Numbers/Large Numbers Bundle! A perfect time to make all my 8 grandchildren their birthday cards for this year. Six of them have their birthdays between June and mid September! One in February (age 1) and one in November (turning 4).

Here is Taylor's 11th birthday card.


I really like the combination of Lost Lagoon, Mint Macaron, and Pool Party, but I just had to add a little pop of colour to it and chose Daffodil Delight for that.

Here is a little closer look. Die cut letters and numbers sometimes look better with another colour just peeking out from behind.


And here is the side view so that you can see the layering better.


For the inside, I just used a piece of scrap on the side and added a little pop of yellow again.


This is one bundle I highly recommend! And once the 2016 Occasions catalogue expires at the end of May, will you take the chance that it will carry over into the new Annual? I say it is really worth getting before then, just in case, because I can see using this bundle for a long time, even for Project Life, and Scrapbooking! See what I used, below.

Happy creating!






No comments: