Friday, March 11, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #227 - Flowering Fields




More bright colours from me today, using the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge # 227, in Tempting
Turquoise and Daffodil Delight. I love the Sale-A-Bration stamp set "Flowering Fields". It is only available till the end of this month, and is free with a $60.00 order.

Instead of using my stamp pads for the flowers, I used my Stampin' Write Markers so that I could use multiple colours and just stamp once for each flower.

You can see in the sketch to the right that we can use any shape in the bottom right corner. I chose these punch ovals.




Does that foreground oval look crocked to you? Now that I see it in this photo, it looks so to me.



In the close up you can better see the stamping and colouring of the flowers.


The side view shows that I used one layer of dimensionals for the background oval, and two layers of dimensionals for the oval in the foreground.


I had to stamp a little something on the inside of the card too.


You can check out what I used in the making of this card, below. I encourage you to have some fun stamping using your Stampin' Write Markers. It's great fun! Oh and check out the design inspiration and the creations of the participants! There's some wonderful ideas and creations!

Happy Stamping!






3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love your sweetly frames flowers! Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

These sweet and elegant flowers are lovely! The colors are so bright and cheery! And the oval in the foreground looks straight to me in the first photo. It must be an optical illusion! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

So, so pretty! I love this colour combo! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!