Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Casing the Catty - CTC69 - Challenge

I've been looking at the designers' lovely creations on the Stampin' UP! Challenge Blog "Casing the Catty" for a little while now.  Somehow, all those times I looked, I missed the fact that anyone can participate! So I'm putting this out there for all my customers and followers, and encouraging you to participate! I guess I was just looking the creations and not really reading the blog.

CTC is about looking at the pages in the Catalogues and choosing a project that inspires a creation for you to make. CTC69 is showcasing inspiration from Love Blossoms section, pages 16-25 of the 2016 Occasions Catalogue.

With that in mind, I just created my own thing using the 6 x 6 "Love Blossoms" DSP.

 As you can see, I made a 3 x 3 card with a DSP covered envelope flap on the envelope, and a small gift bag on the "Gift Bag Punch Board". I just now I see that the flowers I fussy cut to put on the bottom part of the tag on the bag didn't get put on before I took the photos!

Here is a better look at the 3 x 3 card.


And here is a look at the inside of the little card.


This would be great for Easter, wouldn't it. Or even Mother's Day!

You should hope on over to the blog to see what the Design team has put together casing these catalogue pages.

I had fun, and I know that you will too.

Happy creating!






7 comments:

Gloria S said...

The buds on the flower stems look like you could pick them. Any time I see these flowers I want t pick one!

Simone said...

Oh wow! These are stunning Sabrina. You have done a beautiful job! Thanks so much for playing along with the CTC crew.

Julia said...

Your projects are awesome!! I love what you've done with the DSP and now I'm inspired to go and have another go myself!! Thanks for the inspiration - your fussy cutting is super!! I'm so glad you joined the fun with CTC!!!

Lillybet said...

Sabrina I'm so glad you played along with us - and nice to know that you have been watching along for a while too. I am in awe of your fussy cutting, and your sweet set is just lovely. -always love a decorated envelope to match - will have to do more of the reverse flap like this instead of hiding the prettiness inside.

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Hi Sabrina, and welcome to Case-ing the Catty thanks for joining us this month and sharing your wonderful coordinting box and card. I really love this designer series paper and with all that fussy cutting you have made some amazing creations. Look forward to you participating again and thanks for sharing it with your blog viewers.

Rachel Palmieri said...

What a gorgeous card and gift bag combination, perfect for Mother's Day or a special birthday. Love the flowers inside the card, they're really special. Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing The Catty.

Rebecca said...

Your fussy cutting is just amazing! I have overlooked that DSP in the catalogue, so thank you for sharing it. I'm so glad you joined in with this month's challenge at CTC.