Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Botanical Blooms - Part 4

This is the last card to show you for this class. I love how this one turned out, and the big thing about it's success is the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum. You must get this before it's gone forever! The light printed patterns, so add to any project you may undertake. I have two pads so that it will last me a while.


In real life you don't really see the glue dots that keeps the velum on the front of the background stamping. I guess the lighting for the photo makes you see it a little more. The large sentiment is a big favorite for many stampers, and I heat embossed in gold onto the vellum.


Here is a close up to see the gold heat embossing and the printed pattern on the vellum more easily.


From the side view you can see that the background stamped piece and the vellum are exactly the same size, adhered together, and then popped up onto the card base with dimensionals.


I always have to do a little something on the inside. I prefer it over a blank interior. Even just a sentiment is not enough to me.


Thank you so much for checking each day to follow the cards that will be a part of a May class. For those of you that can't attend the class, hope you were inspired by these four cards. Check in tomorrow to read the details of this up coming class.

REMINDER: In nine days Sale-A-Bration will be over, so be sure you have all your free product and maybe extra as gifts for your creative friends and family members!


Happy Stamping!






No comments: