Monday, March 21, 2016

Botanical Blooms - Part 3

For card #3 the focus is on background stamping. This can be as simple, or as complicated as you like. What do I mean by that? Well, there are two ways to approach this. One is really just simple random stamping, and the other involves planning ahead and executing the plan. There is no right or wrong way to to do this. Approach it in the way that you love to do this, and you won't go wrong!


For the Calypso Coral flowers I off stamped first, and then stamped them onto the background. I wanted a lighter and softer version of this ink colour. For the blue (Marina Mist) I stamped the flower center three to four times to turn it into a blossom.


From the side view you will see that the only thing that is popped up with dimensionals is the black sentiment piece. This makes the card much easier to mail.


And a little stamping on the inside. Do you see those faded bits of colour here and there on the inside? I have no idea how they got there. The only thing I can think of is that I had bits of colour on my fingers and didn't realize it until I was putting the card together. Does that happen to you too?


Below you will find a product list of things used to make this card.  If you need anything, you can order online at my store, or contact me. Have fun with your background stamping!


REMINDER: In 10 days Sale-A-Bration will be over, so be sure you have all your free product and maybe extra as gifts for your creative friends and family members before these items are no longer available!


Happy Stamping!




No comments: