Sunday, March 20, 2016

Botanical Blooms - Part 2

OK, today is card #2 for this class set of "Botanical Blooms" in May. to see card #1, click here. This card involves a simple masking technique using bright tropical colours. Fun, fun, fun!


This is also a good card for mailing as no dimensionals are used on this card.


Here's a closer look at the stamping.


And of course, a little something on the inside.


Two more cards to show you, and then I will post the class. See below for product used to make this card, and thanks for stopping by today.

Happy stamping everyone!






2 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Sabrina - love this card! I have long been an admirer of your work, and just now realized you are in my neck of the woods - so to speak! I am a SU demo in Sechelt - on BC's Sunshine Coast. I don't get over to the Island very often, although that may change as my brother and sister-in-law just bought a place in Sooke.

Sabrina said...

Gail, It's always great to run into a fellow Stampin' Up Demo that lives close by. TY for your sweet comment. Sooke is a lovely place to live...Happy Stamping!