Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Another "Grateful Bunch" You Are Totaly Awesome Card

I have some classes that I will be posting soon, but needed to create a few more cards. You'll have seen the "Grateful Bunch" sneak peeks and some of them will be in a class, but his is something new made with that bundle.


As you can see in the close up below, I used Crumb Cake to stamp the blossoms with and then coloured them in with the Stampin' Write Lost Lagoon Marker.


I like the subtle lines, rather than the dark colouring book look of dark lines. In the photo below, the side views shows the layering of the card.


Often, when I colour, I stamp an extra item/set in case I mess up with the colouring. All went well, so I had an extra set of coloured blooms and decided to use them on the inside of the card. Even though I glued them in, they still look better than stamping directly onto the inside because they are an additional layer.


Next is a list of everything that I used to make this card with.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



So, by the end of the week I should have the classes posted, both here on my blog and on my Stampin' Up! site under events.

Thank you for checking in, and Happy Stamping!




Sale-A-Bration! Remember that for every $60 you spend on products from the brand-new occasions catalogue (or any other current Stampin’ Up! publication), you’ll get a FREE exclusive Sale-A-Bration product.

PAPER PUMPKIN SALE!

What could possibly make Sale-A-Bration even better? Getting Paper Pumpkin involved of course! Stampin' Up!'s three month PAPER PUMPKIN SALE! January 5th through March 31. A great deal with a surprise kit at your door every month!

3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $$74.85 $69
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $275.40
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

There have been some pretty fantastic Paper Pumpkin kits over this year. Don't miss out on the fun and your chance to save on a 3-month Paper Pumpkin subscription and get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item until March 31st. Contact me today! (sabradcreations@gmail.com)


No comments: