It's fun to be able to stamp when creating a layout, and that works well when you use one photo. I wanted this photo to be the only one on the page and printed it at 7"w x 5"h.
It's great that my daughter captured the splash of my grandson's rock throwing into the creek.
From this side view you can see that some of the items I stamped, I popped up. I used the Project Life Grid Cards for all of these. If you wish to know what stamp sets I used, check below.
Thank you for visiting today, and hope you'll stop by again tomorrow.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
PLEASE USE THE HOSTESS CODE
If your order is $200+, then I want you to use all the Hostess Rewards you’ve earned. If your order is under $200, I’d be more than happy if you add 3RTTHPQS as the Hostess Code when you order. When shopping online, enter your items into your cart (total must be under $200). At check out, look under "Special Offers" (bottom left) enter the Hostess Code in the box and click on apply.
July is all about Bonus Deals. More items have been added to the Clearance Rack at the beginning of the promotion, and there will be more products in the Weekly Deals, too.
If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time! Get 50% off your first two months!! With a deal like this, you'll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too.
Offer Dates: July 23-September 10, 2015
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $24.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price: $24.95.
- You and your customers need to visit PaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, HALFOFF when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Thursday, September 10, 2015; 11:50 PM (MT).