Monday, December 7, 2015

Layered Letter Alphabet Banner Christmas Card

Today I'm showing you a card in a style different from my usual. While working on the albums in my previous post, I wondered if I could used the "Layered Letters Alphabet" stamp set for a Christmas card. It did quite come out as I imagined it to be. I was hoping to get in a variety of green, red and gold banners as well, but the letters are too large for that idea. So snowballs and stars became a part of the idea.


For the word 'Merry' I used my Real Red Stampin' Write marker on the stamp from "Six Sayings". I like the little word 'Merry' banner against the much larger 'Christmas' banners.


The "Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper" you see are just strips tucked in next to the Real Red cardstock. Don't want to wast that precious paper.


And I even used the punched and die cut pieces on the inside of the card.


I think one of my teenage Grand-daughters would like this card....

In case you are wondering as to the size of this card, it is 9 1/4"w x 4"h, and fits perfectly into a size 10 business envelope. The product I used for this card you can view below.

Oh, and before I go, I just wanted to let you know how excited I am to receive my Stampin' Up! parcel on Wednesday! It brings new product from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week.

Happy Stamping!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Find out which 2015 Holiday Catalogue items will soon be gone! You have until January 4th to purchase RETIRING products while supplies last!

Here is the link to the Holiday Retiring List.





No comments: