Saturday, November 7, 2015

Anniversary Card - Lighthearted Leaves

A friend of mine asked me to make an Anniversary card to give his dear wife for their 47th Wedding Anniversary. I know she likes blue, and I wanted to stay away from autumn colours but still wanted to use the "Lighthearted Leaves" stamp set.


As you can see I did do a fair bit of fussy cutting (I don't have the "Leaflets" Framelits yet). I'm kind of wishing I had arranged the leaves a little differently now, but.... In the photo below you can see that the only thing popped up is the gold oval frame over/around the sentiment. The sequins add a bit of shine and accents in hearts and circles.


And, of course the inside... more fussy cut leaves that were trimmed once adhered.


For this card, I decided to decorate the envelope a bit, since it would be given directly to the recipient.


The sentiments on the front of the card were taken from two different "Hostess Stamp Sets". (Photos seen here and only available if you host a party/workshop)


Hope you found some inspiration from this card creation.

Happy stamping & creating!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments: