Sunday, October 18, 2015

Workshop/Party Make & Take

Last week, for a Stampin' Up! party (or workshop as we call them) I created two make & takes. Today I will show you one with two parts to it, and tomorrow the other one.

The first make & take kit included a Curvy Keepsake Box and a 3 x 3 Card. At the party some of the women discussed all the  uses for the darling little keepsake box, and the idea they liked most was using it for jewelery gifts of bracelets, earrings and necklaces.

To decorate the box and card I used "Peaceful Wreath".


And for the tag I used Merry Everything and the Tag Punch. The Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write marker was used to colour in the berries. One could also use Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details.


Above is the view of the back of the box, and below is the sweet little 3 x 3 card. I even stamped on the envelope.


Below is the back of the envelope and the inside of the little card.


So there you have our Make & Take from last week's party/workshop. We all had so much fun making them! There are so many ideas on the web of how to decorate these darling little boxes! I encourage to to search Pinterest or Google for all the wonderful ideas for these Curvy Keepsake boxes. You'll have so much fun looking and even more, making them!

I was thinking that this would be a fun idea to create a different looking set for the Twelve Days of Christmas, or for Advents!

See below for what I used to create these cute little Christmas items.

Happy Stamping!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


GREAT NEWS!! 15% Off Stamps!

Starting October 19, all current stamp sets will be discounted 15 %! This sale will only be around for a few days before it ends on October 23, so don't miss out!

No comments: