Wednesday, April 15, 2015

More Butterfly Basics!




Hi everyone!

If you're wondering "More?", I did mention that I love this stamp set. This one is very feminine and could be that Mother's Day card I promised a couple of posts ago. (I used it as birthday card)

You will have to excuse the black marks at the top of the card. After completing the card my Stazon ink pad fell off the shelf above and the lid came off onto the card leaving behind these marks. Due to not having enough of the cardstock left to remake the stamped part of the card, I had to show it to you like this.

I think the Soft Sky and the Wisteria Wonder look beautiful together, don't you? It's better in real life. Check it out yourself at home.

As I usually do, the next photos will show you the side view so you can better see the popped up layering, and then the inside of the card which I stamped as well.

When I get more of the cardstock that I need, I can then remake this card. I can't give it away with those black marks on there, can I?








Thank you for joining me for the last few days with these skinny long cards and the Butterfly Basics stamp set. Hope you are inspired to try making more long & skinny cards, and to try combining colours that you never thought would work together. I also encourage you to experiment with your stamps and see what creative ideas you can come with.

To see what I've used to make this card, you can view it below.

Happy Stamping!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments: