Thursday, April 16, 2015

Just For You - Label Love

I have so many ideas for this stamp set (Four Feathers) that I just received in my order last week. This is the first one I've created.


For the background on the Naturals White, I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set stamping darkest on the bottom and going lighter toward the top. I absolutely love the pop of Crushed Curry for the Label Love sentiment I stamped onto the Naturals White and punched out. I stamped another with Basic Gray onto Naturals White and cut out the strip in the center popping it up onto the Crushed Curry one.

Here is a side view...


...and an inside view.


I'm going to try some other ideas with this stamp set as well, so be prepared for more feather cards! See product used for this card below.

Happy Stamping!

ONE MORE WEEK REMAINING to register and pay for one of the Stamp of the Month Card Classes!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sabradcreations/events?month=5&year=2015




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments: