Saturday, April 18, 2015

Feathers & Thank You

This is a Thank You card made for someone that was kindly generous, helping me out greatly in a time of need. He didn't have to do what he did, and that calls for a Thank You card with a thousand thanks.


At first I thought of making everything white because I was thinking feathers from angel wings. But being  man, I decided he would rather have some colour. I chose Mossy Meadow, Baked Brown Sugar, Naturals White, with a single vellum feather.


And on the inside I decided to add a feather as well.


Well, now I just have to write him a note and mail it off to him. Hope this has inspired you to use your Four Feathers Bundle (stamps & dies)! I have more ideas for this stamp set, but I need to make some Mother's Day cards...

Thank you for checking this out. You can find the product I used, below.

FIVE MORE DAYS REMAINING to register and pay for one of the Stamp of the Month Card Classes!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sabradcreations/events?month=5&year=2015


Happy Stamping!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments: