Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"So You" Mini Album Kit - Class 3 For April 11th

CLASS CANCELLED

For those of you that missed the last two posts, on Saturday, April 11th, I will have three classes! Two of these classes will be using some fun project kits from Stampin' Up, and the other will be a card class.

This is the schedule for that day.

Class 1 - Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project Kit - 9:30 am to 12 noon - $55.00 (this includes the kit and the stamps set with no
shipping and taxes for you when you take the class!)
Class 2 - Cards - 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm - $25.00
(no shipping and no taxes for you on your package of pearls when you take the class!)
Class 3 - So You (mini album) Project Kit - 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- $55.00 (this includes the kit, White Stazon Pad & Refill, Stazon Cleaner, & a long strip of Mini Glue Dots. Stamp sets are extra, or bring your own. Should you wish to order the stamp sets and have them for class, let me know and I will include them in the class order with free shipping and no taxes! See below.)

Today I'm showing you the project that we will make for the 3rd class of the day; the "So You" Project Kit (mini album)! 

Included in the Stampin' Up "So You" kit -



 There is a stamp set that goes with this kit, but I used what I already have. The stamp set on the left, "Perpetual Birthday Calendar" stamp set, worked very well with this kit, as did the Project life "Remember This" stamp set on the right.



Her is my cover design. You can, of course, make it your own creative design.



In this class we will learn how to use the White Stazon ink and stamp on clear sheets creating our own photo covers! I still can't create videos, so instead of photographing every single page, I grouped them together.





I still have empty pocket pages and other kit elements left over that I didn't use and can use for other projects.



I stamped the spine, and will probably add more stamping on the inside covers too. 

Included in your class kit -


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I will also provide you with  long strip of mini glue dots, and 10 journaling grid cards!

This is what you will need to bring to class.
  • scissors
  • 4 x 4, or smaller, photos (must have photos to make the kit elements work)
  • double sides adhesive tape
  • clean rag/cloth (you may want more than one)
  • photo/paper trimmer
  • paper piercer
  • your own stamps for stamping borders - images or text
  • stamp blocks
  • optional - colour ink pads of your choice
  • splat mat (silicon non stick mat)
  • ink blending tool with new/clean foam pads

Recommended stamp sets for this project if you wish to order these to have for class. If you let me know you want to order any of these, let me know and we can arrange for payment so that I can include them in the class order. (or bring your own stamps) 

The first three stamp sets below are what I used on this project. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


But there is a "So You" stamp set that was made for this project kit.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I had so much fun making this mini album! It went together so quickly because there is so much included in the kit right there for you! I look forward to this class with you.












No comments: