Thursday, March 26, 2015

Card Swap - Part 2

Welcome back! Here are the last six of the 11 cards I received at the VanIsle Stampin' Up meeting card swap.


So let's have a closer look at them. Each photo has the name of the Stampin' Up Demonstrator that created it.


This first one is made with two of my favorite stamps & punches.



This one is a lot of fun with lots of paper layering details.





So there you have the 11 cards I received at the VanIsle Group meeting 'Thank You' card swap. Hope you enjoyed the tour the last two days and are inspired. I didn't participate in the 'Birthday' or All Ocassion' card swaps, but there were some great cards created there too.

Over the next few days I will be sharing the Make & Takes I did at the meeting, so come back tomorrow.

Happy Stamping everyone!






1 comment:

SwarenStamps said...

Thanks for the mention Sabrina. It was great to meet you. Your card was amazing! Happy Stamping! - Julie Swaren