Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thank You So Much

I hope that you aren't getting tired of hearing about the Stampin' Up Nanaimo Fall Conference, but this might be the last mention of it. I wanted to thank Calgary headquarters for holding the conference here on the Island and for their generosity. So, I made Dale and Carrie a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" "Thank You" card.


I really loved being able to stamp the flowers and then punch them out with the Pansy punch! I only had to fussy cut the leaves form the Stippled Flowers stamp set.


Colours are Lost Lagoon, So Saffron, and Wild Wasabi (cardstock & ink). The DSP is from the All Abloom DSP paper stack.


The extra stamped flower I attached inside after taking the photos. Below you can find what I used in the making of this card.

Hope you enjoyed your visit.


Remember to take advantage of the incredible saving during the Stampin' Up Extravaganza Sale!!! If you do you will be entered into my give-a-way of two prizes for your Christmas crafts!

Happy stamping & paper crafting!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: