Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Stampin' up With Sabrina Give-a-way!

This is my second post for today.

With Stampin' Up having their fantastic "Extravaganza Sale" this next week, I thought I would add something to the fun. For every person that places an online order through my website until Tuesday, Dec. 2nd, I will put your name into a draw. Wednesday, Dec. 3rd, I will announce the two winners on this blog, and on my Facebook page! View the video to see what the prizes will be! They are both Christmas related too!



 

Stampin’ Up!’s Online Extravaganza is in full-swing!  Click here to see all the wonderful sale items, make your list, and then go to in my online store to shop and get those deals!  There are SO MANY ways to save during this promotion.

Did you know that you can also save 25% on your Starter Kit this week!!!! 
  • You can even shop for your starter kit from the Extravaganza Sale list and get even more for your money to start up!! This is available only until 11:59pm Mountain Time on Monday, Dec. 1st.!!  
  • Then Stock up!  Once you join, you receive a one-time 30% off discount on a product order of $200 or more placed within 60 days.
  • Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
  • 5% Bonus EXCLUSIVELY this special!  Receive 5% cash back on all personal purchases and outside sales in December.  Cash back is in addition to your discounts and will be paid in January.
You can choose to build a business by having doing parties, workshops, classes, video tutorials and more. But there are also some who buy just for their own hobby and sell to friends they get together with to craft. And, some buy to make their cards and paper crafts to sell at craft fairs.

You can go to my website and join here, or you can email me at the email address found on my website.

Thank you for stopping by today! Happy stamping and paper crafting!






No comments: