Friday, November 7, 2014

More Favor Boxes... Lindt Lindor Chocolates



One of my favorite chocolates are the Lindt Lindor Chocolate balls. I love how they melt in your mouth. They make a wonderful treat for party favours and such. Since I still didn't have my Christmas paper at the time I wanted to make this, I decided to make it as a Birthday Party Favour! Right after making this, my paper arrived! Wouldn't you know it. So look soon for a new creation using the 'All Is Calm' Specialty Designer Series Paper.

Completed this little box measures 4 1/4 x 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 and hold three of those lovely chocolates! You can of course make this for any kind of occasion!

Here is how you make it! You'll have to forgive my using some non Stampin' Up tools, but they will be on their way soon!!



Begin with a piece of cardstock or designer series paper at 6 3/4 x 5 3/4, and follow the instructions in the video!

Missing something to make your Christmas projects complete and unique?  Check out the Holiday Catalogue again, and get what you need to make it just right!

Hope you are having fun making all these little projects. One of them might be just what you re looking to make!

Happy Stamping & Creating!




Reminder, that Monday the 10th is the last day for the current Weekly Deals!


No comments: