Saturday, November 1, 2014

IT CAME!

Today I'm sharing with you some of the things I ordered for my Starter Kit! Not all has arrived yet, so I feel very excited on one hand, but a little let down on the other. (It's not Stampin' Ups fault, it's because of the port strike in the NW.) I really wanted the Christmas "All Is Calm" Designer Series paper that I ordered so that I could start making some fun Christmas things to share with you. I guess I have to wait a little longer for that.

So I ended up with non Christmas cardstock and ink pads with Christmas Stamps! lol! Will have to see what I can come up with. Any way here is the video of me opening and sharing my new Stampin' Up stuff! AND I ended up with a SURPRISE too!


I forgot to show you the Fast Fuse, Dimensionals, and a Marker that I had ordered too! Somehow it didn't get from the box to my work desk before recording. But you will see me use them soon.

Do you want to learn more about, and sign up for, Paper Pumpkin to have a surprise ready to go craft delivered to your door every month? Click here.

This is so exciting! Anyone want to join my team and join in all the fun too?

Next I need to create something for you! We'll have to see what I can come up with for you with the things I received.

Thank you for stopping by today. Happy stamping and crafting!






No comments: