Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Christmas Silver Accents

I'm not going to show you one of the personal challenge cards today. I was in the mood to use some silver foil cardstock and make another card. One with a silver touch! So, I created this card to share with you today.

I look forward to having more stamp sets to show you. Hope you aren't getting tired of the same two stamp sets. I was quite happy that the silver Metallic Encore ink worked out well stamped onto the DSP for the two trees.  Here are a couple more photos of the card.


For the inside I kept it simple and just stamped the rest of the sentiment with the Silver Metallic Encore Ink.


I had fun putting the Rhinestone Basic Jewels onto the tree popped up with dimensionals. (see everything used in the making of this card below)


Whisper White - card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" (score with 8 1/2" across top @ 4 1/4" and fold) &
1 @ 1 3/4" x 5/8" (sentiment)
Silver Foil Sheets - 1 @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" , 1 @ 3 1/8" x 2 7/8", & 1 @ 1 7/8" x 3/4"
Background DSP - 1 @ 5 1/2" x 4" & a scrap to stamp two trees on.
White with silver foil dots DSP - 1 @ 3" x 2 3/4"
Encore Metallic Ink Pad - Silver
Stamps - Festival of Trees
Rhinestones Basic Jewels
(links to items in store below)

So there you have the project for today. I'm thinking that creating a page layout with these colours in this DSP would be a fun experiment! My problem is that I like all things paper from cards, to boxes, to layouts! So you are going to get to see all different kinds of creations on my blog.

Hope to see you again soon. In the meantime, happy stamping and papercrafting!



No comments: